Why to choose Cherriful reusable pads?
- The Cherriful heavy flow sanitary napkins contain 4 layers that trap all fluids and odours inside.
- The top layer is made of bamboo terry. The terry surface makes the pad ultra-absorbent and very soft. You can sleep safe and sound.
- Cloth pads do not contain any chemicals, so they are kind to sensitive skin.
- The pad is 11.8" (30cm) long and protects both the front and the back of your undies.
- Cute design to cheer you up even when the flow is heavy!
- Set of five can usually get you through a day as a postpartum maternity pad.
It is as simple as rinse - machine wash - hang to dry!
- 1. Rinse your pads in cold water directly after use (or put in the wetbag and wait until you get home, then rinse).
- 2. Pop them into the washing machine and wash up to 40°. Avoid bleach or softeners though.
- 3. Hang pads to dry. Repeat.
Postpartum bleeding, night & heavy period cloth pad
How many washable sanitary towels do I need?
This really depends on intensity of bleeding. We created sets of 5 and 8 which is enough to start with for majority of us.
How long do the reusable period pads last?
Pads that are well taken care of can last easily over 2 years. To keep them fresh, avoid bleaching and softeners.
How often do I change my reusable cloth pads?
This is very individual as everyone bleeds with different intensity. For many of our customers, they easily last the whole night.
Can textile pads really hold enough blood?
Yes, absolutely! They are made of 4 different layers - two of them absorb fluids, the top layer locks blood in and bottom waterproof layer protects your clothes.
Back to Reusable Period Pads & Liners