Why we love Cherriful reusable panty liners?
- Each Cherriful liner can hold up to 10ml of fluid - about the same as a medium tampon.
- The top layer made of bamboo-charcoal fabric protects your skin and locks odour in. In the middle, two invisible 100% bamboo layers give Cherriful liners great absorbency.
- Fold Cherriful liners into a small square to store them away while not in use.
- Beautiful choice of colours to brighten up your day.
- Use them as washable panty liners or instead of small period pads.
- They last for several years if taken care of.
RINSE - WASH - REUSE washable panty liners!
- 1. Directly rinse your pads under cold water if you can, or store them and do it when you get home.
- 2. Wash in the washing machine without any softeners or bleach at up to 40º.
- 3. Hang to dry. Job done!
Organic alternative to panty liners
Can I wash Cherriful liners in washing machine?
Yes, that's what they are for! Wash them on programs below 40 degrees and avoid using bleaches. For best results, rinse shortly after use.
How many washable liners do I need?
We sell sets of six or ten small washable pads, because this combinations suit majority of our customers.
How long can I wear small pads?
This varies person to person and also if you use them as period pads or for day to day comfort. In general, we recommend changing liners latest after 12 hours.
How much blood do reusable panty liners hold?
These cloth liners absorb about 10ml of fluids, which is similar to a small/medium disposable pad or medium tampon.
Back to Reusable Period Pads & Liners